Fuel Economy Tops Priority List for Women
Female car buyers looks for fuel economy as top priority in their car purchase followed by price, based on a survey.
My Car Check surveyed 190 women, all of whom were recent customers of the vehicle history check service.
Here’s what was found:
- Females listed sales price and fuel efficiency as their top priorities
- Males said sale price was their top priority, followed by look and style
- When it came to buying a car, female respondents said they felt least comfortable when physically inspecting the vehicle and men when negotiating the price
- 8% of female drivers described themselves as “good” drivers compared to 60.7% of male respondents.
- While 47.8% of women said they were “competent” compared to 36.1% of men
- And when asked which driving situations they dislike most, the top answer for both men and women was one way streets, followed by roundabouts.